Owner and chef of GMigs
What once was a local hang out, is now that and so much more!
From the floors, to the brand new bathrooms, 15 flat screen TV’s, to the new oak bar … not to mention the all new kitchen, GMigs is ready to serve you. Complete with your favorite cocktails and 8 great beers on tap. We have a wide variety of domestic bottles, select specialty beers and a wonderfully balanced list of wines. All the drinks you want and a full menu of fresh food prepared by our head chef and owner, George Migliero. Stop in and say hi, and see what all the buzz is about.
Also, here’s your chance to win a free one-year subscription to dsm magazine. All you have to do is take a picture of your Rachel turkey wrap made at home, post it as a comment on this post, share the post and like our Facebook page by June 5 to enter. We can’t wait to see what you create!
The Honey Smoked Turkey Rachel Wrap. (Say that three times fast!)
- 5oz Thin Sliced Honey Smoked Turkey
- 2oz Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 6oz Granny Smith Apple Cabbage Slaw
- Tossed with 2oz of Cole Slaw Dressing
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2oz Rye Bread Crisps
- 2oz Honey Mustard Sauce
- 12 inch Jalapeño Cheddar Tortilla
- Non-stick spray
- Mix 3oz shredded cabbage with 3oz julienne apples and 2oz cole slaw dressing in a small bowl
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly spray tortilla with non-stick spray and place on warm griddle. About 2 mins per side or until soft.
- Carefully remove the tortilla from the grill and set down on paper.
- Place shredded cheese into the center of the tortilla.
- On top of the cheese, place turkey and apple slaw side by side.
- Sprinkle rye chips and wrap similar to a burrito. Keeping it nice and tight.
- Wrap inside paper and cut diagonally.
- Serve with honey mustard sauce on side. Enjoy!