69,424 people who received our care and support last year.
$1,743,099 donations to EveryStep Foundation, funding charity care and vital programs.
383 mission-driven employees across 14 Iowa locations.
We empower individuals, support families and strengthen communities.
Key Services Provided
EveryStep is the recognized and trusted leader in helping people meet life’s changes and challenges. With diverse expertise and inclusive care, EveryStep’s non-profit, community-based health care and human services offer compassion, education, guidance and empowerment.
Key Audiences Served
EveryStep’s more than 32 free or low-cost programs off er education to help new parents care for their babies; resources to assist families, immigrants and refugees; expert care for the ill, injured or dying; and grief support for those living with loss. EveryStep also offers fl u shot clinics and interpretation services.
Ways to Give
- Donate to our mission at everystep.org/donate.
- Shop or donate at EveryStep Giving Tree thrift store in Urbandale.
- Donate items to our Amanda The Panda Cheer Box Wish List on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3CHVDDL.
- Volunteer to share your time or expertise at everystep.org/volunteer.
- Register a team for EveryStep’s Amazing FundRacer event, May 2023.
Board of Directors
Juan Carlos Cadenillas
3000 Easton Blvd | Des Moines, IA 50317 | (515) 274-3400 | www.everystep.org