$100,000 annual savings to the community per individual treated.
Thousands of Iowans treated, recovered and living productive, healthy lives.
100% percentage of Bridges of Iowa clients who are employed.
We invite you to a better life.
Key Services Provided
Bridges of Iowa provides long-term treatment for alcohol and drug addiction. Our holistic, community-based program includes:
- 1-on-1 therapy
- Group therapy
- Job readiness
- Health and wellness
- Financial literacy
- Regular drug testing
- Outpatient services
- Family classes
Key Audiences Served
- Iowans battling alcoholism and addiction.
- Their families and loved ones.
- Employers and businesses.
Ways to Give
- Donate online at https://bridgesofiowa.org/donate/
- Sponsor a client.
- Provide a job to a client.
- Educate others: Host an informational meeting or breakfast
- In-Kind Contributions
Board of Directors
- Jeff Lamberti, Board Chairperson
- Patrick McManus, Vice Chairperson
- John Conway, Secretary
- Thomas J. Jackowski, Board Member
- Julie Jackowski, Board Member
- Steve Johnson, Board Member
- Brian Lohse, Board Member
- Mark Beerman, Board Member
- Loretta Sieman, Board Member
- Donald Lamberti, Co-founder and Chairman Emeritus
- Larry James, Board Member Emeritus
130 E. Third Street, Suite 01 | Des Moines, IA 50309 | (515) 278-8255 | bridgesofiowa.org