Join us for a fast-paced, action-oriented look at what you and your organization can do to stop food insecurity in Iowa. The virtual event, “Countdown to fight hunger: Top 10 ways your business can fight hunger now,” starts at 11:30 a.m. on Aug. 31. The program will highlight leading individuals and companies in Iowa that are fighting food insecurity by giving food, giving time or giving funds—or all of those things.
- Chris Blunt, CEO and president, F&G.
- Rosemary Parson, senior vice president of policy administration and community relations, EquiTrust Life Insurance Co.
- Jo Christine Miles, director, Principal Community Relations and the Principal Foundation Inc.
- Meg Kayko, waste reduction specialist, Kum & Go.
- Ali Brackett, assistant general manager, director of catering, Iowa Events Center/Spectra Food Services & Hospitality.
- Nicholas Salazar, state director, League of United Latin American Citizens of Iowa.
- Gregory Schmidt, CEO, Festivals International, and director, Teacher Productions.
- Andrea Rogers, director of operations, Accel Group.
- Brad Liggett, president, agribusiness, Nationwide.
- Emily Girsch, chief financial officer, Lincoln Savings Bank.
Iowa Stops Hunger is a Business Publications Corporation initiative to bring awareness and action to food insecurity in Iowa.